Wedding Videography in Traverse City, Michigan
Filmed at Ciccone’s Vineyard in Sutton’s Bay
Why We Love Traverse City:
- Downtown Traverse City is super nice and everyone just seems so friendly
- Beautiful scenery and wedding locations
What’s In and Around Traverse City:
- Castle Farms (in Charlevoix) - We were married there, so from first hand experience we can say they were fantastic!
- Bay Harbor Yacht Club – See our same day edit for some gorgeous locations
- The Inn at Bay Harbor
- The Taffy Barrel – When you go downtown, make sure you stop by the Taffy Barrel for some taffy. A billion flavors or so are available.
Some Great Wedding Vendors To Check Out:
- E.C. Campbell Photography - Amazing work, amazing people. We’ve worked with Chris and E’Lisa at a few separate weddings and they are consistently wonderful!
- Cory Weber Photography - Cory is a great guy and an even better photographer! He’s a great calming presence on a crazy day!
- Grey Gables - Terrific catering…make sure to try their almond crème brûlée after your taste test!
Check out why we love Detroit and Chicago
Nearby Cities: Charlevoix, Sutton’s Bay, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Mackinac City, Bay Harbor
Ciccone’s Vineyard in Sutton’s Bay