Wedding Videography in Detroit, Michigan
Why We Love Detroit:
- Tiger Stadium and Fox Theater are great places to have your photo session (if you’re into those types of things)
- Fist bumping the ‘Fist of a Champion‘
What’s In and Around Charlevoix:
- The Roostertail – A dance floor that raises. Cool lighting and tiered rooms. It’s snazzy.
- The Inn at St. Johns – While some of their rules are a hindrance to video and photo, they have a beautiful venue with a golf course, driving range, and luxury hotel
Some Great Wedding Vendors To Check Out:
- Mishelle Lamarand Photography – A total sweetheart and an even better photographer. She has a unique style to her photographs that dance the line between modern and timeless!
- DJ Urban Kris – A wedding DJ that does club mixing AND he can bring a percussionist! The dance floor is literally packed all night, if you want a party all night at your reception, he’s your DJ.
- Qwik Picz Photobooth – When Shelby and I got married, the photobooth album we got that same night kept us laughing for days. We still laugh whenever we look at the pictures!
- The Dan Rafferty Band – These guys are fantastic! They put on a great great show!
[button align="center" link="http://www.styleandmotion.com/contact-us/"]Click Here To Contact Us Today For Your Wedding[/button]