Wedding Videography in Charlevoix, Michigan
Filmed at Castle Farms
Why We Love Charlevoix:
- Shelby and I were married at Castle Farms in April 2010. So, we might be a bit biased but it’s a beautiful place to get married!
- Beautiful scenery and wedding locations
What’s In and Around Charlevoix:
- Castle Farms (in Charlevoix) - We were married there, so from first hand experience we can say they were fantastic!
- Bay Harbor Yacht Club – See our same day edit for some gorgeous locations
- The Inn at Bay Harbor
- The Taffy Barrel – When you go downtown, make sure you stop by the Taffy Barrel for some taffy. A billion flavors or so are available.
Some Great Wedding Vendors To Check Out:
- E.C. Campbell Photography – Amazing work, amazing people. We’ve worked with Chris and E’Lisa at a few separate weddings and they are consistently wonderful!
- Cory Weber Photography – Cory is a great guy and an even better photographer! He’s a great calming presence on a crazy day!
- Grey Gables – Terrific catering…make sure to try their almond crème brûlée after your taste test!
Check out why we love Traverse City and Detroit
Nearby Cities: Traverse City, Charlevoix, Sutton’s Bay, Boyne City, Mackinac City, Bay Harbor
The view of the bridge from Edgewater Inn