Awards & Press
- 2013 Wedding Wire “Bride’s Choice” Award
- MIVA 2012 – Best Same Day Edit
- 2012 Detroit A-List Winner for Best Wedding Videography
- 2012 Wedding Wire Rated
- MIVA 2011 – Best Concept Film
- MIVA 2011 – Best Same Day Edit
- 1st Place 2011 MWEP Inspiration Shoot
In the Press:
- MaharaniWedding.com blogged about Raza and Farha’s Feature Film
- Hello, Maharanis! Kick up your heels, grab a cup of chai, and roll the tape! This extended wedding feature shows us what love is all about as Maharani Farha and Raja Raza bring their fairytale romance to life. With the most exuberant details executed by SK Events, the scene is set for a magical affair and Style & Motion is along for the ride, every step of the way. This pair of newlyweds are so, so loved as friends and family reflect on this love story with sweet words and well wishes. For the Pakistani wedding ceremony, our bride is gleaming and glamorous in a red and gold anarkali lengha as she meets her regally dressed Raja at the venue. For the reception, these newlyweds opt for a sleek silver and royal blue theme that is impeccably designed and they are oh-so fab in their complementing outfits. With a room full of love, there’s no doubt this night will make for some everlasting memories!
- We were selected by ABC7′s Windy City Live to be the official wedding film makers for their Summer Dream Wedding
- MyAsianWed.com published Mahvish and Jon’s trailer!
- We kick off the week with Mahvish & Jon’s splendid Indian fusion wedding in Michigan, USA. The father of the bride’s opening speech really got us glued to our seats in this classy affair as he kept his lifelong promise of giving his daughter a fairytale wedding.
- MaharaniWeddings.com selected Mahvish and Jon’s trailer as their Friday Feature Film!
- “Nothing makes my heart break more than a father’s speech at his darling daughter’s wedding. Seriously, nothing. They are always SO touchingly sweet, my eyes instantly well up with tears and the waterworks begin even before he proudly says, “Welcome.” So, when the talented team over at Style & Motion sent me this Indian wedding hightlight, and the opening is the father’s speech, I knew that I had a *must feature* on my hands. This video is everything I love about wedding cinematography all wrapped up in one….it’s romantic, it’s breathtaking, it’s a story, and it genuinely shows off the bride and groom.”
- Brides.com selected Mahvish and Jon’s trailer as their video of the week!
- “There’s a practice amongst actors that believes you can learn the most about your character from how others in the story regard him or her. These impressions don’t necessarily reflect your character’s worldview, but at least they tell us how the world feels looking back. In a wedding film, it’s often the sentiments of a couple’s friends and family that provide the purest picture of their love story. Through toasts and speeches we learn how a couple’s love ripples into the lives of the people closest to them. Style & Motion uses this as the through-line of Mahvish and Jon’s wedding trailer, where we hear Mahvish’s father describe her as a little girl and her brother talk about when he knew Jon was the one for his sister. In seeing their happiness shared by others, we come away convinced that Mahvish and Jon truly make each other happy—and all without hearing them say a word. —Phillip B. Crook”
- RockNRollBride.com showcased a trash the dress video we had done, featuring cows!
- Mitten Smitten Inspiration Shoot – Winners of MWEP’s 1st inspiration shoot!
- Grand Blanc View: Business Section – Couple offers modern wedding films with flair
- Fenton Patch – Fenton Couple Wins Award for Same Day Edits
We’re blessed to be a preferred vendor by some amazing talent.
Here are a few truly amazing photographers: